Enjoy watching this video about some Kart Cross Buggies (single-seaters, RWD, 330kgs cars powered by motorbike engines) racing against the clock at Livigno’s Ice Driving School circuit, in Italy, during two different editions of The Ice Challenge (2018 and 2020).
Most of the Karts you see are made by Planet Kart Cross and they are both the Kamikaz (1 and 2) and the K3 XC models, with the exception of the white, winged one you see at the beginning of the video which is a Xtrem model made by Speedcar.
#KartCross #Buggy #IceRacing
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 & GX10 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
– Events: The Ice Challenge 2018 & 2020
– Where: Livigno, Italy
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!